PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY OF LA CASA DE LA CONDESA
Casa de la Condesa Legal Documents
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the provisions of the applicable Data Protection regulations, we inform you that the details will be processed by Fernando Trueba Castillo as the person responsible, hereinafter LA CASA DE LA CONDESA, and the purpose of any processing shall be to provide the service that the user has requested via our contact form and that for this purpose it is necessary to tick the box provided which indicates acceptance of this policy, in such a way that if you do not do so we will not have your express consent and therefore will not be able to respond to your request.
To be able to correctly receive the services offered by CASA DE LA CONDESA, it is necessary for the user to answer all the questions which appear on these forms ion our web site. In addition, the user declares that s/he is of age.
Processing of the personal data required shall also be for the purpose of sending commercial information about the products and services offered currently or in the future by CASA DE LA CONDESA; this information includes publicity and promotional material, by mail, fax, email or any other medium. To make this processing the user must tick the box on the form on the web site provided to this effect.
If the user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter or blog, his/her email will become part of our database for sending news. In order to subscribe to this service it is necessary to tick the subscription box and if you do not do so, you will not be subscribed to our newsletter.
If you include your details in our job offer form we inform you that the processing of your details by LA CASA DE LA CONDESA will be for the purpose of gathering and processing this data to assess your candidacy should any future vacancies arise which match your characteristics. You undertake to update your curriculum so if you do not send express, written notification of this updating, we will assume that they are the current details. This CV will be kept for a period of a maximum of 2 years.
Due to the personal nature of the data provided, CASA DE LA CONDESA undertakes to treat them in the strictest confidence and keeping due secrecy, to this effect, the entity has implemented the appropriate security measures in accordance with the risk analysis undertaken.
We inform you that your details will not be shared with third parties and there will be no international transfer of data, other than by legal requirement or necessary sharing solely and exclusively when necessary for the provision of the service requested, in which case your consent will be sought to do so.
The data gathered and processed will be kept for a limited time corresponding to that necessary for complying with the legal obligations imposed on LA CASA DE LA CONDESA by the different applicable regulations.
The user can at any time exercise the following rights by contacting the address indicated in the Legal Notice
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask the Processor if data is processed and if so which specific personal details are processed.
- Right to request amendment of data: you can ask the Processor to amend personal data if these are not accurate.
- Right to request data deletion (“right to be forgotten”): you can ask the Processor to delete your personal details.
- Right to object to the processing of data: you can object to the Processor processing your personal data.
- Right to request limitation of personal data processing: you can ask the Processor temporarily to refrain from processing your details in specific circumstances.
- Right to the portability of personal data: you can request that we hand over your personal data in a structured, usable and readable format.
- More information about your rights at www.agpd.es.
You also have the right to present a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The data which will be stored in each “cookie” are as follow: language, date and time of the last time the user visited the web site, design of the contents that the user chose on the first visit to the web and security elements which are involved in controlling access to private areas.
Through this web we study the preferences of our users (demographic features, traffic patterns and other information as a whole to understand the users’ behaviour and profile). Tracking our users’ preferences helps us to improve our web page and also our services.
To do so, we use the Google Analytics system (a Google tool for measuring web traffic), which can store cookies on your computer to help us gather data which will only be used for statistical purposes and for studying the behaviour of the users of our web site. The data which the cookie gathers (including the IP) is stored and transmitted to the Google web servers in the US. Google will use this data to monitor your activity on our web site and produce reports for the purpose of identifying the use made of the web. Google may share this information with third parties when so required by current legislation. By accepting this policy you accept the use by Google of the information gathered by Google Analytics.
You can set up your browser to deny permission for cookies to be stored on your computer. You can obtain more information in our Policy on Cookies.
COMPLETE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DETAILS
PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING
Who is responsible for processing your data?
- Name: FERNANDO TRUEBA CASTILLO
- Postal address: C/ Belchite 7, Esc. Dcha. 1º Izq.
- E mail: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
At LA CASA DE LA CONDESA. we process the information furnished by interested persons for the following purposes:
– Management and administration of the contractual relationship created with suppliers, customers and employees.
– To respond to enquiries and questions in the event of you raising matters via our web site.
– To provide commercial information about products and services which may be of interest to you.
– To send you the newsletter if you have requested it.
How long will we keep your details?
The furnished personal data will be kept:
- a) For so long as the commercial relationship remains in force.
- b) Until the interested party requests deletion.
- c) The information we are legally obliged to store must be kept for a specified time and will not be deleted until the time indicated by law has expired.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data is as follows:
– Execution of the contract if you are an employee, customer or supplier.
– Consent of the interested party given in the web page in the case that you have made a request or enquiry via our contact forms or subscribed to the newsletter or blog. Social media image...
– Consent of the interested party if you have submitted your CV.
– Legitimate interest when sending out publicity mailshots.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA SUPPLIED
Who will be the recipients of your data?
a) Data will be communicated by legal requirement to:
- Bodies of the Social Security system (in the case of employees)
- Tax Authorities (in the case of employees, suppliers and customers)
- Other public authorities (in the case of employees, suppliers and customers)
- Security Forces (in the case of video surveillance)
- Insurers (case of employees)
b) Data will be communicated by contractual requirement to:
- Banks, savings banks and regional banks
c) The data (IMAGES) of WORKERS/CLIENTS/EVENTS will be communicated with your consent given to the following Social Media:
* Sharing as described in section c) involves the international transfer of data to the USA, for which consent has been granted by the interested party
- d) Data will be shared from legitimate interest with the following companies belonging to the _______ group.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
What are your rights?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not CASA DE LA CONDESA is processing personal data.
- Right of access: the interested party can ask the Processor if their data are processed and if so, what specific personal data are processed.
- Right of amendment: the interested party can request the processor to correct their personal data if these are not accurate.
- Right of deletion: the interested party can request the processor to delete their personal data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were gathered.
- Right of opposition: the interested party can deny permission for the processor to process their personal data.
- Right to limit processing: the interested party may request the Processor to temporarily suspend processing their personal data in specific circumstances.
- Right to portability: the interested party may request their computerised data from the Processor in a structured form which is easy to access and handle.
How can you exercise your rights?
In writing addressed to FERNANDO TRUEBA CASTILLO, C/ Belchite 7, Esc. Dcha. 1º Izq.
What means exist for making complaints?
If you consider your rights have not been correctly respected, you have the right to make a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid.